Ultimate Model 241
- 2018 models available
- Total Length- 28' 3" includes the hitch and rear bumper
- Box Length (interior)- 24'
- 3 burner range top with oven
- Double door refrigerator and freezer combo
- High voltage battery and solar cell charging system
- CD Stereo with iPod jack and outdoor speakers
- Thermostat controlled forced air furnace
- Direct spark auto ignite water heater
- Automatic push button electric side shade awning
- Walk around Queen bed (60"x 76")
- U-shaped Dinette that folds into a bed (47'x 77")
- Double Bunk Beds (2 double size beds, 47"x 77")
- Shower with a skylight
- Air Conditioning*
- Outdoor Camp Kitchen- which includes a BBQ, sink and outdoor fridge (only operates on electric)
- Folding camp chairs, lounge chairs, and outdoor mat
- Firewood delivered to your campsite (one bundle for each night you stay up to 5 bundles)
- Linens and towels
Ultimate Model 241
The Ultimate 241 was a brand new model for the 2018 season and is very similar to the standard model 231BH. This model offers two double size bunk beds, and entertainment center, a private queen bedroom area with sliding doors, a slide out U-shaped dinette area and an outdoor camp kitchen. As with all our Ultimate trailers, this RV is delivered with all the extras!
This model trailer includes a 3000 watt generator with delivery. The microwave, air conditioner (A/C), TV DVD and other standard household appliances you may bring including phone chargers or sleep aid machines require 110v power (household power) or use of the generator. The A/C works best when the trailer is plugged into 110v power but generally will work with the 3000+ watt generator. Overloading the generator with multiple appliances or parking in campgrounds at elevations exceeding 7000 feet will have an adverse effect on the generator operation and it may not function at peak performance. Most campgrounds and RV parks do not allow generators to run during quiet hours, generally after 9-10:00pm. If the microwave, A/C, TV DVD or other electric appliances are important to you, especially during the nighttime hours, we recommend you ask for delivery to campgrounds or RV parks that have proper power options.
Adventure in Camping reserves the right to change prices, locations, and trailer models without notice. Photos included are typical of this model on our rental program but may or may not display a particular rental trailer. No liability is assumed for the accuracy of the information displayed on this website.