Ultimate Model 251
- 2013 and 2014 models available
- Length – 30’ 5” includes hitch and rear bumper
- 3 burner range top with oven
- Large double door refrigerator and freezer combo
- High voltage battery and solar cell charging system
- Thermostat controlled forced air furnace
- Direct spark auto ignite water heater
- Automatic push button electric side awning
- Private Queen bedroom (60”x76”)
- Dinette that folds into a bed (40”x71”)
- Gaucho fold out sofa (48”x72”)
- Shower with skylight
- Outside shower
- TV/DVD* entertainment area including CD Stereo with indoor/outdoor speakers
- Gas BBQ grill with prep table and utensils
- Folding camp chairs, lounge chairs and outdoor mat
- Firewood delivered to your campsite (one bundle for each night you stay up to 5 bundles)
- Linens and towels
- Air Conditioning*
Ultimate Model 251
This is a newer model and great RV option for a family with young children or a couple. The Ultimate 251 offers a completely private queen bedroom and extra large bathroom. The living area is complete with a large entertainment system with CD stereo and flat screen TV DVD*. Captain’s chairs for comfort, larger kitchen area and counter, and lots of storage inside and out complete this great floor plan. As with all our Ultimate trailers, this trailer rental is delivered with all the extras.
*Please note the battery and solar system on the trailer operates the lights, heater, refrigerator and water pump. The microwave, air conditioner (A/C), TV DVD and other standard household appliances included with the rental or that you may bring including phone chargers or sleep aid machines require 110v power (household power). This model trailer includes a 3000 watt generator with delivery. The A/C works best when the trailer is plugged into 110v power but generally will work with the generator. Overloading the generator with multiple appliances or parking in campgrounds at elevations exceeding 7000 feet will have an adverse effect on the generator operation and it may not function at peak performance. Most campgrounds and RV parks do not allow generators to run during quiet hours, generally after 9-10:00pm. If the microwave, A/C, TV DVD or other electric appliances such as sleep aid machines are important to you (especially during the nighttime hours), we recommend you ask for delivery to campgrounds or RV parks that have proper power options.
Adventure in Camping reserves the right to change prices, locations, and trailer models without notice. Photos included are typical of this model on our rental program but may or may not display a particular rental trailer. No liability is assumed for the accuracy of the information displayed on this website.