Economy Model 26BH
- 2012 and 2013 models available now
- Length – 27’ 9” includes hitch and rear bumper
- 3 burner range top with oven
- Double door refrigerator and freezer combo
- High voltage battery and solar cell charging system
- Thermostat controlled forced air furnace
- Side awning – 14’
- Queen bed (60”x74”)
- Dinette that folds into a bed (40”x71”)
- Gaucho fold out sofa (48”x72”)
- Bunk beds: Twin bunk on the top (30”x76”) and Double bed on the bottom (48”x74”)
- Bath / Shower combo with skylight
- Air Conditioning*
- Flat screen TV/DVD*
Economy Model 26BH
The 26BH model is large and sleeps up to 8 people. It features a double bed and bunk combination in the back and semi-private queen bedroom in the front. Lots of storage, bath skylight, and headroom, families love this model. Entertainment is great with a flat screen TV DVD* and stereo with outdoor speakers! An older unit but a popular floor plan.
*Please note the battery and solar system on the trailer will operate the lights, heater, refrigerator and water pump. The microwave, air conditioner (A/C), TV DVD and other standard household appliances you may bring including phone chargers or sleep aid machines require 110v power (household power). The A/C works best when the trailer is plugged into 110v power but generally will work with a 3000+watt generator. Smaller generators will not operate the A/C unit. Campgrounds at elevations exceeding 7000 feet will have an adverse effect on the generator operation and it may not function at peak performance. If the microwave, A/C, TV DVD or other electric appliances are important to you, please ask about campgrounds and RV parks that have proper power options or inquire about generator rentals.
Adventure in Camping reserves the right to change prices, locations, and trailer models without notice. Photos included are typical of this model on our rental program but may or may not display a particular rental trailer. No liability is assumed for the accuracy of the information displayed on this website.