Economy Model 266
- 2009 models available
- Length – 28’ 10” includes hitch and rear bumper
- 3 burner range top with oven
- Double door refrigerator and freezer combo
- High voltage battery and solar cell charging system
- Thermostat controlled forced air furnace
- Direct spark auto ignite water heater
- Side shade awning
- Walk around Queen bed (60”x74”)
- Dinette that folds into a bed (40”x71”)
- Gaucho fold out sofa (48”x72”)
- Bunk beds: Twin bunk on the top (30”x76”) and Double bed on the bottom (48”x74”)
- Bath / Shower combo with skylight
- Outside shower
Economy Model 266
This is one of our larger floor plans and can comfortably sleep up to 8 people. The larger double bed on the bottom bunk is a popular feature. With the added sleeping space, a family of four can comfortably sleep in this trailer without the need to convert the couch or dinette beds. The bath skylight adds head room and extra light into the bathroom.
*Please note the battery and solar system on the trailer will operate the lights, heater, refrigerator and water pump. The microwave and other standard household appliances you may bring including phone chargers or sleep aid machines require 110v power (household power). These electric appliances work best when the trailer is plugged into 110v power but generally will work with a 2000-3000+watt generator. We recommend a 3000+watt generator. Smaller generators may not operate the microwave properly. Campgrounds at elevations exceeding 7000 feet will have an adverse effect on the generator operation and it may not function at peak performance. If the microwave or other electric appliances are important to you, we recommend campgrounds or RV parks that have proper power available. Please ask about these campgrounds and RV parks or inquire about generator rentals.
Adventure in Camping reserves the right to change prices, locations, and trailer models without notice. Photos included are typical of this model on our rental program but may or may not display a particular rental trailer. No liability is assumed for the accuracy of the information displayed on this website.